Friday, May 4, 2012

JR comes Home

Sometimes something just feels right. This just felt right. A sweet horse, loved and cherished.. gone for a while ..and now back in the fold.  I am glad to be a part of his return and his new partner.

He is back - with his forever family - the band of riders at For The Horse Ranch. 

J.R. came to me on the week of May 12th.  My birthday week.  I had been thinking of him off and on for over a year and would occasionally ask his owner if they were ready to sell him to me.  He is so talented and I never thought he could really be mine.  Then one day his owner said YES.. she would sell him to me - if he was for me.

 I needed him and he needed me.  It was meant to be, J.R, is Just Right for Apryl.  So after talking with Jenny and Susan we came up with a plan to bring him home - see where he was at.  Tony and Jenny couldn't WAIT to get him home and brought him right over to For the Horse Ranch.  On May 11th 2012 - I hand my first experience with Mr Wonderful... and it was awesome.  In attendance were my SUPERFRIENDS - Susan Engle and Jennifer Vaught.

It is hard to explain what I felt.  Relief, happiness, gratitude - excitement.  I cried... we all cried. But best of all - JR and I got along...and started a bonding that will continue.


First time is JUST RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment