Friday, June 15, 2012

JR spends the night



  • Mike Ballard So, I get back from getting a load of hay this evening, and a horse that looks remarkably like this one is hanging around in our corral. I think I saw the Vaughts sneaking off down the lane too. Something is afoot here...
    23 hours ago · · 3

  • Susan Engle What! No. I bet someone just roan splatter painted one of your black horses.
     
    JR came over last night - he had a sleepover at my house! - When I got home from Nashville - He was there waiting for me - and I could see him in the dark, unlike my other horses~!  He walked over and we had a chat and a rub.
    Then Tony and Jenny came over the next day and did some trimming.  We had a special visit from Lynette on her way to an actha ride.
    I rode Bonnie and then JR.. got to show Mike JRs moves.. sooo AWESOME  and we cantered. I had SUCH a GREAT horse day - Trotting on Bonnie - and riding JR.. I was so happy tonight a horse HIGH~~
     He is now buddies with shadow - the mook -- hope he does not become too mooky too - here is Shadow.  Shadow - Legend and JR are on their way to training at Jenny and Tonys.  More on that soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment