Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fast as we can go

FUN
'Well warmed up in the round pen.. Played stick to me...at liberty.. Showed off to mike.. Rode a bit..transitions.. Then to the arena.

We started with staying on the rail. Walk dog walk foxtrot canter. Then practiced with no reins.. Then point to point cantering .. Paying attention the a different lead each time..


Then I we side passed over a log.. Then rested.. The played a little more cantering and making turns .. Ended up letting him guide me when cantering... He did a huge figure eight...in the arena .. of his own accord...then I got the idea
of that he was doing... And tried to keep him angering the whole figure eight... Crossing in the center of the arena.. We stopped and I praised and petted. Then no reigns and a walk onq the rail ended out session.. Lots of treats and green grass... I had soooo much fun.. Still high..:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment